Monday, December 29, 2008

22 New Year's resolutions even you can keep

I stumbled over some papers from when I lived in the US last night. And when I found this one, I thought it was perfect now that we are approaching the new year. So I wanted to share it with you.

22 New Year's resolutions even you can keep

1. I will make up creative excuses to exercise

2. I will encourage myself to make more mistakes

3. I will remind myself that there are no mistakes - "only opportunities for personal and professional growth"

4. I will do something every day that makes me laugh out loud

5. I will take more risks

6. I will worry about only one thing at a time, if I worry at all

7. I will eat right 90% of the time, and eat whatever I want 10% of the time

8. I will send a lot of "thank you" cards - including ones to myself

9. I will read the comics

10. I will not agree to do things simply because someone else asks me to

11. I will take a walk or get some exercise whenever I feel stressed

12. I will get as much sleep as I need to be happy, healthy and fun

13. I will think of my life as a situation comedy

14. I will take "recess" during my breaks at work

15. I will focus on what went right every day, instead of what went wrong

16. I will spend at least one night a week without the TV, radio or stereo on

17. I will take long, hot bubble baths or showers as often as I need to relax

18. I will find at least five new, really healthy foods that I actually enjoy and eat them

19. I will ask myself, "Will this really matter in 150 years?"

20. I will walk more places - like to the store, to a friend's, to the post office

21. I will go outside and play at least once a week

22. I will be thankful for everything

1 comment:

Unknown said...

6. og 15. tror jeg du kan komme til å slite litt med :P