Friday, November 28, 2008

Back on track!

There has been a lot happening in my life lately (I'll tell you more about that in another post), and because of that, and the fact that I've been feeling a little under the weather, I haven't been working out as I planned to do. I was good for a couple of weeks, but then other things got on my mind.

Anyways, today I started working out again! So I'm really happy about that, and this time I'll stick to it. I have to say it's harder to get up so early now that it is pitch dark when I leave home. But then again it's pitch dark whether I leave for work normally or go work out first. So I won't let that stop me. I REALLY want to get in good shape!

2 comments:

Robyn Baird said...

Good for you! Glad to hear from u again! :)

Cala said...

Hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving!! It's good to hear from you again!! I know working out sucks at first, but eventually (in time) it gets easier.. Keep it up, you can do it!!