Today is the start of a new and better life. I have joined SATS (a gym), and plan to work out there at least twice a week. Marius has also joined, and so we're going to work out together. That way we can motivate each other, and spend some quality time together as well.
So, I started my new life with an EARLY workout. 7 AM! Who would have thought that! But I DID make it. I'm going to try working out in the mornings, and there are two reasons for that:
1) It is a really great way to start the day. (Well, it's great AFTER you're done working out. Getting up earlier than usual and stressing to get to the gym on time is NOT fun!)
2) If I would work out in the evenings, that would take up the whole evening. After work, I'd have to go home and make dinner. And then I'd have to wait for the food to sink, and THEN I could go work out. By the time I'd be done, there wouldn't be time left to do anything else. Whereas with morning workouts, I get to work about an hour later than usual. But even though that means I'll have to stay an hour longer, there's still plenty of time to do stuff afterwards.
So, my plan is to do indoor biking once a week, and lifting weights once a week. Hopefully, when I'm in better shape, and the workout has become a routine, I can add in another session. But I think it's better to start slow, than to try to do too much, and end up not working out at all instead.
So, here's to me and my new life! :)
4 comments:
Wow! I'm so proud of you. Good job way to have a goal and stick with it. :)
WOW!! Iam truly proud of you good luck it really is kind of fun ONCE you can get going!!!
Hei vennen - unbelievable! I am so far from working out that I feel completely lazy and useless at the mo.
Are you keeping up with the schedule? It's sure easier to do it with somebody else!
Hope you're well. Klem fra Kristin
How are you doing? Haven't heard from you in a while. Still working out?
Post a Comment