Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Dance into the light

I've been horrible at blogging these last months. So here is a quick entry from me just to say that I'm still alive. :)

We have started to learn to dance! Marius and I, along with another couple we know, have signed up for a dance class for couples. We're going to learn a little of different dances such as swing, tango, quick step, waltz and so on.

The first class was yesterday and we started out learning the basics of quick step and swing. It was a lot of fun! :) Dancing makes me happy! :) It was a good workout, too, I was all sweaty when we finished. And I felt it in my legs today at the spinning class - I had used muscles that I didn't know I had. :P

It's really fun to do it as a couple too! I was worried that Marius wouldn't like it, as he's not really into music in general, and had never tried dancing before. But he was willing to give it a shot, and he did enjoy it, so we're allready looking forward to next week. :)

1 comment:

Robyn Baird said...

Ballroom dancing! How exciting! You must post some pictures. :)